FLU VACCINE AND CORONAVIRUS, please click https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/flu-influenza-vaccine/
We have Flu vaccines in stock for all eligible age groups.
- If you’re age 50 and over and not had a flu vaccine, we have flu vaccines in stock, please ring the Surgery and book your appointment.
Flu Clinics: Please ring the Surgery to book your flu vaccination
- If you’ve had a flu vaccine through your place of work, please send us a message through the askmyGP link on the homepage with details of the date, place of work and any other relevant information
- We’re sending out text reminders asking you to book your flu vaccine. If you don’t wish to have the flu vaccine, please send us a message through the askmyGP link on the homepage, saying ‘DECLINE FLU VACCINE’
Information about the flu vaccine given at the flu clinics Flu Clinic Handout
FLU VACCINES IN STOCK – If you’ve been contacted by the Surgery for your flu vaccination, please contact the Surgery for your appointment or if you wish to decline the flu vaccination please also let us know
Those attending the flu clinics for their flu vaccine will need to provide and wear their own face mask
- Please ensure we have your current mobile phone number, so we can ring or send appointment details by text/SMS message.
- Rather than the ring the Surgery to let us know about an updated mobile phone number, please use the AskmyGP facility (on the Homepage) to send us the information about your mobile phone number so we can update your records
When attending for your appointment:
- Those displaying symptoms of COVID-19, or who are self-isolating because they are confirmed COVID-19 cases or are contacts of suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases, should not attend until they have recovered and completed the required isolation period.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter the Surgery, as you will not be able to have the flu vaccine
- Please wear a face mask/covering when attending for a flu vaccine
- Only the patient having the flu jab will be allowed to enter the Surgery, unless they’re accompanied by a carer or parent/guardian
National communications for patients regarding “Flu vaccination: why are you being asked to wait”.
The following websites have some nationally prepared patient communications and copy of a patient leaflet which you may find helpful at this time.
Child Flu Vaccine for age 2 – 3 years old IN STOCK – please contact the Surgery to book an appointment for children aged 2 or 3 on 31 August 2020 – that is, children born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2018. Please read the following guidelines https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/child-flu-vaccine/
Child Flu clinics:
Appointments available next week, please ring the Surgery to book
ONLY 1 parent/guardian to accompany the child please
Pregnant ? If you’re pregnant you’re eligible for the flu vaccine, so please contact the Surgery to book your appointment