FLU VACCINE AND CORONAVIRUS, please click https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/flu-influenza-vaccine/
Information about the flu vaccine given at the flu clinics Flu Clinic Handout BW FINAL
Those attending the flu clinics for their flu vaccine will need to provide and wear their own face mask
- Dates and times of flu clinics will appear here, so please check regularly. Please don’t ring the Surgery as the information will be published here first.
- Due to Coronavirus restrictions, the Surgery will be contacting eligible patients for their flu jab, unless clinic times are listed below.
- Please ensure we have your current mobile phone number, so we can send appointment details by text/SMS message.
- Rather than the ring the Surgery to let us know about an updated mobile phone number, please use the AskmyGP facility (on the Homepage) to send us the information about your mobile phone number so we can update your records
When attending for your appointment:
- Those displaying symptoms of COVID-19, or who are self-isolating because they are confirmed COVID-19 cases or are contacts of suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases, should not attend until they have recovered and completed the required isolation period.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter the Surgery, as you will not be able to have the flu vaccine
- Please wear a face mask/covering when attending for a flu vaccine
- Only the patient having the flu jab will be allowed to enter the Surgery, unless they’re accompanied by a carer or parent/guardian
Child Flu Vaccine for age 2 – 3 years old IN STOCK – please contact the Surgery to book an appointment for children aged 2 or 3 on 31 August 2020 – that is, children born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2018. Please read the following guidelines https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/child-flu-vaccine/
Child Flu clinics:
Thursday 24th Sept 10.00 – 6.00pm – appointments still available
Friday 25th Sept 10.00am – 6.00pm – appointments still available
ONLY 1 parent/guardian to accompany the child please
Pregnant ? If you’re pregnant you’re eligible for the flu vaccine, so please contact the Surgery to book your appointment.